Rules of Play
- Alternate Break. Race to 9. Rack your own.
- 3 foul rule is in effect. Must notify opponent when they are on 2nd foul and they must acknowledge it.
- If you think it is going to be a close hit call someone that both players agree on to watch the hit. If nobody watches the hit and the two players cannot agree then the call goes to the shooter.
- Cue ball fouls only. Exception is if you move a ball and the cue ball or another ball would have impacted that ball or if it crosses the path of a moving ball it is a foul. If a ball is moved and not a foul it is up to your opponent whether to move the ball back as close as possible to its original spot.
- Any ball off the table is a foul. If it is a numbered ball then, the ball stays down (except the 9 ball which is spotted) and its ball in hand.
- If a person miscues on the break and the cue ball passes the head string then it is a loss of break and the other players break.
- Any other issues will be handled as best as possible when they occur.
- There is a 1 minute time limit for taking a shot.
- If you must reschedule a match then you must get in contact with your opponent by 5 pm on the day of your match. You must talk to your opponent not just leave a message. All numbers should be on the website (ccleagues.com). If you cannot reach them at all Randy will have numbers if not on website.
- 7:15 is cut off time to be late. After that it is a forfeit. If you are going to be later than 7:10 you must notify your opponent or a 1 game forfeit will be assessed.
- You are free to practice from 6 to 7pm on days that you are playing a regularly scheduled match.
- Makeup matches get a 30 minute warm up on non-regularly schedule match days.
- Because the poolroom makes no money off of leagues No free practice time on the weeks that you have a bye.
- There will be no early start of matches.
- IF MAKEUP MATCHES ARE GOING TO BE ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY OR SUNDAY MATCHES MUST BE STARTED BY 4:00PM AND COMPLETED BY 6:00PM. ALL MAKEUP MATCHES MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 1 WEEK OF REGULAR SCHEDULED DATE. IF NOT IT’S A FORFEIT.
- 3 or more forfeits in a session will result in all matches being forfeited. Even matches that have been played.
- ONE smoke break per match. Must be in between games and not when it’s hill-hill.
- No headphones during matches.
- If you are going to keep playing after your match, Please let the Front counter person know before you start so they can put you on the clock.
- $10 league fee and $2 green fee is due every week. A onetime $10 membership fee must be paid during the first 3 weeks of league. League fees are still due during weeks that there is a bye.
ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS CALL RANDY (314) 565-5139. ONLY CALL THE POOLROOM IF YOU CAN’T GET RANDY WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME.
- Please let Randy know if you are rescheduling a match so that he can leave tables open for customers that night.
- League schedule and standings will be available online at ccleagues.com. Select the appropriate league from the drop down menu on the main page to view league information. In order to see the phone numbers of league members you must login using your full name and phone number listed on the schedule. Click on the link to contact other league members at the bottom of the webpage.
- PAYOUT - Will be done by 1- Wins and Losses. 2- Then the percentage of the number of games you had to win without handicap. In case of a tie with both wins and losses and % then we will go by heads up (who won between the two that's tied).